7.13.2010

new wheels

We've done some car swapping around here. With the baby on the way and some little car troubles here and there, we have felt anxious lately to get our car situation figured out.

Scratch that... let's be honest: the real reason is Paul has been wanting-- no, "needing" a truck for as long as we have been married. After countless trips to the Nissan dealership, searching online, looking at auctions, searching KSL... finally he found it. And we decided now was the time to bite the bullet get it when we found this baby:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Paul got his dream truck! And I have to admit, I'm pretty fond of it as well. I have a thing for big trucks, it's the Texas girl in me I guess. And, I didn't make out too bad either on the deal because now me and the babes will be rolling around in the Highlander:
Photobucket
Which I LOVE. I love driving it and i love the size.. not too big but a good family size for the munchkins to come. And it's in great shape.

So, alas... one car has to go:
Photobucket
My beloved Penelope. She's been a great car, and we've had some great times together through high school and college. I wish her the best. (She's posted on KSL right now so we're crossing our fingers someone will snatch her up soon and she will go to a good home).

1 comment: