8.28.2013

Caitlin: 3 years old

Oh my little miss Caitlin. Where do I even begin? You're the best.. although every time I tell you that, you say "Nooo mom, YOU da best!" And that right there is just a tiny example of why I love you so much. You are so much fun and always know how to bring a smile to my face.

You find the adventures in the everyday and you are energy personified. You are determined, stubborn and independent. You are also sweet, concerned about others, and happy. You have a good heart and good intentions and you sincerely want to be happy and everyone else to be happy with you.

You have always been very curious and you are constantly asking "Why?" You want to try everything and if the answer is no you say "Maybe a different day?" You are very smart and are always surprising me with things that you know and remember.

You are a wonderful big sister and you love your family. You are a fantastic snuggler and always asked to be snuggled. You have a very sweet spirit and you love church and especially temples. you already know that you want to be married in the temple.

Since you turned 2 you have:
-moved to a big girl bed
-skied completely on your own for the first time
-started dance classes and performed in your first dance recital (and LOVED it all)
-Visited the Bahamas and swam with the dolphins
-Went to "Disney on Ice" and procured a deep love and obsession for the Disney Princesses
-Had your first pet (Clover the bunny)
-Visited California and Texas
-Visited  Disneyland and experienced perhaps the most happiness you have ever known
-changed your dress up outfits approximately 176,385,958,322,638,495 times
-Got potty trained

I hope you never lose your energy, your curiosity and your inclusive attitude. I also hope you never lose your spunky little attitude and your zest for life. I hope you never lose your love for tutus and I hope that you stay convinced that you are a princess.

And most of all I hope you know how much you are loved and cherished in our family.

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment